Digital Healthcare With The Notal Vision Monitoring Center copy
As a specialized digital health provider, the Notal Vision Monitoring Center offers practices and providers meaningful AI-driven and actionable data to help guide your AMD patient care through the ECP Portal, alert notifications and monthly reports.
The secure, HIPAA-compliant ECP Portal provides 24/7 access to ForeseeHome test results and compliance data, as well as an easy way to e-prescribe. Features of the portal include:
- Patient Status Reports
- Metamorphopsia visual field maps of the macula help localize pathology on fundus, FA, OCT and OCT-A images
- Testing frequency and reliability data facilitates encouragement of patient testing compliance for better outcomes.
- Patient alert notification access, which supports responsive patient management
- Quick and easy patient referral via ePrescription online order form
- Order patient education and practice support materials
Learn more about the ECP Portal here
Each month, we send the referring doctor and practice point of contact a report that includes an overview of their ForeseeHome patient statuses and testing frequencies for the previous month. These reports include:
- Referrals Received – Number of referrals sent by provider or practice to the Monitoring Center.
- Patients Who Accepted Monitoring Service – Patients who have completed their onboarding call with the Notal Vision Monitoring Center and the ForeseeHome device is being shipped to their home.
- Patient Testing Frequency – Overview of each ForeseeHome patients’ testing frequency. This data facilitates patient discussions regarding testing compliance for better outcomes.
- Could Not Establish a Baseline - Discontinued from Monitoring Program – Patients who were not able to establish a baseline in either prescribed eye(s) or the remaining eye being monitored and will discontinue the monitoring service.
- Could Not Establish a Baseline - Discontinued Eye – Patients who were not able to establish a baseline in one of their prescribed eyes and will discontinue monitoring that eye.
- Macular Change Alerts – Patients who have had a significant change in test scores in a monitored eye triggering an alert, which is managed by the Medical Management team as the change may indicate a wet AMD conversion.
- Compliance Coaching Program (CCP) Enrollment – Patients who did not meet the minimum of 8 tests per billing cycle (required for Medicare and clinical efficacy) for two sequential months and are enrolled to receive more frequent communications to help increase their testing frequency. Patients who continue not to meet testing standards once enrolled will be discontinued from the ForeseeHome AMD Monitoring Program.
- Discontinued/Declined Patients – Patients who have discontinued use of the monitoring program or have spoken with the Notal Vision Monitoring Center and have decided to decline the monitoring service.
1. Ho AC, Kleinman DM, Lum FC, et al. Baseline Visual Acuity at Wet AMD Diagnosis Predicts Long-Term Vision Outcomes: An Analysis of the IRIS Registry. Ophthalmic Surg Lasers Imaging Retina. 2020;51:633-639.